Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is no denying Art's love for food, and while his list of favorite recipes could go on for days, we picked the ones that were closest to his heart. Art loved sharing his recipes with you as much as you love making them and all of us in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen promise to keep his legacy alive and continue to bring you quick and easy recipes that Art would be proud of.
What to Do
From a timeless classic like baked ziti to his favorite Russian salad dressing, you can continue to make Mr. Food's favorite recipes any night of the week.
- Family Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Better Baked Ziti
- Old Fashioned Pound Cake
- Perfect Egg Salad
- Flo's Russian Dressing
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Please take a moment and share with us your favorite Mr. Food recipes and memories on our Memorial page.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!
- 16 Easy Party Food and Holiday Appetizer Ideas
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 20 Easy Christmas Recipes and Holiday Crafts
- 19 Easy Mexican Slow Cooker Recipes
- Easy Apple Recipes and Other Apple Tips
- 18 Easy Bakery Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Classic Hanukkah Dinner Menu
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 23 Canned Pumpkin Recipes