30 No-Cook Quick Summer Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When summer hits, one thing's for certain: You won't want to be heatin' up the kitchen! These quick and easy no-cook meal ideas will have you and your gang fed in no time without ever having to turn on that stove or oven. We've got 30 different ways to satisfy your hunger and stay cool below.
Summer Salad Recipes
Nothing compliments the heat like a cold summer salad. These filling recipes are packed with enough ingredients to be the center of attention at any meal. Whether you're in the mood for a meaty Italian Antipasto or a fiesta that is the Mexican Corn Bread Salad, we've got recipes for every craving. No need for a three-course meal, you've got everyone you need in one dish with these tasty ideas!
Gazpacho & Cold Soup Recipes
Who ever said soup had to be hot? Not us! When the temperatures are working their way up, you can chill out by enjoying a refreshing Frosty Cantaloupe Soup or spice it up a bit with our Icy Hot Gazpacho recipe. The best part is, you won't even have to reheat the leftovers!
Easy Cold Sandwich Recipes
These summer sandwich recipes are perfect for lunch on a warm day! Wrap it up with some shrimp salad or chicken and slaw, or break out the sliced bread and go for the Ham and Pepper Stack. We've got you covered either way!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes: How to Cook Cabbage
- 38 Homemade Holiday Gifts from Your Kitchen
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- 12 Recipes for Easy Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Stroganoff, & More
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food