"Me, Myself, and Pie" with Sherry Gore
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sherry Gore author of Simply Delicious Amish Cooking visited us in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen to talk about her latest cookbook, Me, Myself, and Pie. She even shared a few of her favorite, holiday-perfect recipes from the book! By the time you've finished checking out all of the simple and delicious Amish pie recipes on this page, you'll be ready to start baking a spectacular homemade pie!
Sherry Gore's First Time Trying Pie:
Check out these three tasty recipes, all from Sherry Gore's cookbook! Doesn't it make you want more?
|Skillet Pear Ginger Pie||Strawberry Eggnog Pie||Sweet Potato Pie|
Now that you've had a little "taste" of what you can find inside, you might want to enter for a chance to win your very own autographed copy of Me, Myself, and Pie!
Sherry shared some stories about her favorite pie crust and the first time she ever tried grape pie!
Learn a little bit more about the Amish community that Sherry lives in:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Spooky Treats and Party Eats: 34 Halloween Recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Free eCookbook
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Disney-Inspired Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Galaxy's Edge at Walt Disney World Resort®
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes