TV Favorites Cookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Mr. Food, a.k.a. Art Ginsburg, has been sharing mouthwatering recipes, time-saving and money-saving tips and lots more on TV for more than 30 years!
In this, his latest book, he finally answers the questions he's asked most often: "What's your favorite recipe?" and "Which recipes are the most requested?" Yes, he has finally assembled a collection of his "best of the best" TV recipes.
Of course, every one of his TV recipes has been thoroughly tested, tasted and retested numerous times, so these are the most popular, fool-proof recipes that his loyal viewers and readers have given two thumbs up!
You're sure to enjoy making memories with these "TV Favorites" that are truly timeless and guaranteed to have you and your gang saying…"OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!®"
- 192 total pages plus covers
- More than 150 Quick ’n’ Easy Recipes
- Full Color Photos throughout: Food Photos plus “Mr. Food on location” and other photos
Click a logo to purchase our TV Favorites Cookbook
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.
- Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Traditional Southern Desserts: Top 10 Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with Kids: 14 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes and Crafts
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes