Tex-Mex Holiday Feast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether Tex-Mex food is true to your roots or not, this yummy meal sure is fit for a holiday! Select a few recipes or make 'em all, for a feast that'll have you and the gang singing, "Feliz Navidad!". Tex-Mex is a fusion of Mexican and American cuisine that's popular all across the great state of Texas, and even in places beyond! From our cheesy starters in Queso Dip and Fiesta Quesadilla Melts to our scintillating Mexican Ice Cream Balls and Dessert Tacos, we've got everything you need to make this Christmas (or even Three Kings' Day!) a fantastic fiesta.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking to shake up the menu at your game day bash? If so, then you need to make these Honey BBQ Chicken Bites. They've got a crispy seasoned coating that makes them really addictive. And when they're drizzled with our homemade honey BBQ sauce, you can bet they're going to make 'em disappear!
- 5 Winning Game Day Menus
- 40 Party Pleasing Appetizers
- 10 Game Day Desserts
- 12 Throwback Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipes
- 18 Easy Bakery Recipes
- 18 Crazy Ways with Tortillas
- 18 Recipes All About The Taste
- 40 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 10 Classic Sauces
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two