Tex-Mex Holiday Feast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether Tex-Mex food is true to your roots or not, this yummy meal sure is fit for a holiday! Select a few recipes or make 'em all, for a feast that'll have you and the gang singing, "Feliz Navidad!". Tex-Mex is a fusion of Mexican and American cuisine that's popular all across the great state of Texas, and even in places beyond! From our cheesy starters in Queso Dip and Fiesta Quesadilla Melts to our scintillating Mexican Ice Cream Balls and Dessert Tacos, we've got everything you need to make this Christmas (or even Three Kings' Day!) a fantastic fiesta.
- 40 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 10 Classic Sauces
- Confetti Frittata
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- The Ultimate Cake Mix & More Cookbook
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes