Tex-Mex Holiday Feast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether Tex-Mex food is true to your roots or not, this yummy meal sure is fit for a holiday! Select a few recipes or make 'em all, for a feast that'll have you and the gang singing, "Feliz Navidad!". Tex-Mex is a fusion of Mexican and American cuisine that's popular all across the great state of Texas, and even in places beyond! From our cheesy starters in Queso Dip and Fiesta Quesadilla Melts to our scintillating Mexican Ice Cream Balls and Dessert Tacos, we've got everything you need to make this Christmas (or even Three Kings' Day!) a fantastic fiesta.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!
- Holiday Helpers: 30 Easy Holiday Recipes for Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 5 Winning Game Day Menus
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Fall Dessert Recipes: Pies and Cobblers
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- The Ultimate Cake Mix & More Cookbook
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes