The Ultimate 30 Minutes or Less Cookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We’re all looking for quick and easy solutions for getting dinner on the table that don’t sacrifice on taste or quality. That’s why the Mr. Food Test Kitchen has created a cookbook that features more than 130 recipes that are ready to serve in 30 minutes or less. Unlike other cookbooks that make similar claims, but then require additional prep and chilling times, our book won’t let you down. When we say 30 minutes or less, we include everything from prep to plate.
Imagine cooking up a super juicy meatloaf, a satisfying skillet casserole, or slow-roasted tasting chicken all within a half hour. Typically, you’d expect these types of dishes to take hours, but we’ve figured out a way to reduce the time, so your family can enjoy these on any busy weeknight. One forkful of any of these recipes and you’ll understand what makes this cookbook so great – we cut the cooking time, without sacrificing the flavor! And since no meal is complete without dessert, you can bet that we’ve included lots of sweet treats that are also done in less time than it takes to watch the evening news. No sweet tooth will be able to resist our decadent cakes, praise-worthy pies, and bubblin’ hot cobblers.
Of course, like all of the other books in our “Ultimate” cookbook series, every recipe features a full-page photo and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. It won’t take long (30 minutes to be exact!) before you’ll be saying,
“OOH IT’S SO GOOD!!®”
Here's a sneak peek of what you'll find inside!
- 288 total pages plus covers
- More than 130 recipes & tips
- Full-page color photographs of every recipe
Click a logo to purchase The Ultimate 30 Minutes or Less Cookbook:
- Thanks For The Click!
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Round Up! Top 15 Food Trends from 2021
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes