What's the Name of Your Cooking Show?
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever wondered what you'd call your own personal cooking show?
You tune in every day to watch Howard mix things up in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, and now we're giving you the chance to mix things up in a kitchen of your own! Just add "The..." to your results from the quiz above and get cooking. Will you be just like Howard? Or more like the original Mr. Food? Or maybe you're more of a Julia Childs! Either way, the one thing we know for sure is that it's gonna be delicious. We hope you keep joining us in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, and we can't wait to join you in the kitchen on your very own cooking show!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.
- Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 12 Recipes for Easy Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Stroganoff, & More
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 35 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Down-Home Cookin: 24 Easy Southern Favorites
- Round Up! Top 12 Food Trends from 2019