3-Minute Breakfast Hash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would've thought you could make a breakfast hash in the microwave? Our recipe for 3-Minute Breakfast Hash is a hearty breakfast idea that cooks up in a jiffy!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup frozen potatoes O'Brien or shredded hash browns
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- Ketchup or BBQ sauce (optional)
What to Do
- Coat 8-ounce microwave-safe ramekin or small cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add potatoes, salt, and pepper; mix well. Then, microwave on high 1 minute until hot. Break egg into bowl. Beat egg with fork until blended.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, about 15 to 30 seconds longer.
- Top with cheese. Serve with ketchup or BBQ sauce, if desired.
- Don't overcook this. The scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after they are removed from the microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!