All-in-One Sheet Pan Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you serve this one for breakfast or for “brinner” (that's breakfast for dinner), this easy recipe for All-in-One Sheet Pan Eggs won't disappoint. It features some yummy favorites like cage-free, farm-fresh eggs, flavorful veggies, and crispy-cooked bacon. Not only can it feed the whole family, but it'll leave them feeling full and satisfied, too!
What You'll Need
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 2 cups refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 6 eggs (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
Before You Start Cooking!
- For more breakfast options, you're going to love our Country-Fried Steak & Eggs, our Cowboy Quiche, or our Farmer's Breakfast Bake!
- How about some pancakes? Make our Banana Pancakes with Golden Syrup, our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes, or our Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes.
- For more family-friendly recipes you'll love go to Easy Home Meals!