BLT Egg Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a new way to use up those leftover hard-boiled eggs? Use 'em to make our BLT Egg Salad. This easy egg salad recipe combines one of our favorite flavor combinations, BLT, to make for a tasty new way to enjoy an old-fashioned favorite!
What You'll Need
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, chop eggs to desired consistency. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in bacon until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Spoon onto lettuce leaves and serve with tomato slices.
- We've got even more ways for you to make egg salad in our collection, 7 Deliciously Easy Egg Salad Recipes.
- Okay, so you've made this egg salad, but you've still got leftover hard-boiled eggs - no problem! We've got some Recipes with Hard-Boiled Eggs that you're going to love!
- Peeling a hard-boiled egg is super simple if you follow our easy tips and tricks!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!