BLT Egg Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a new way to use up those leftover hard-boiled eggs? Use 'em to make our BLT Egg Salad. This easy egg salad recipe combines one of our favorite flavor combinations, BLT, to make for a tasty new way to enjoy an old-fashioned favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, chop eggs to desired consistency. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in bacon until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Spoon onto lettuce leaves and serve with tomato slices.
- We've got even more ways for you to make egg salad in our collection, 7 Deliciously Easy Egg Salad Recipes.
- Okay, so you've made this egg salad, but you've still got leftover hard-boiled eggs - no problem! We've got some Recipes with Hard-Boiled Eggs that you're going to love!
- Peeling a hard-boiled egg is super simple if you follow our easy tips and tricks!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!