Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen deviled eggs
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
The big taste of bacon and robust flavor of Cheddar cheese add a zesty flair to these company-ready Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs.
What You'll Need:
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise, with yolks removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or scallions, plus extra for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and pepper; mix well. Stir in bacon, cheese, and chives.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on serving platter. Garnish with reserved bacon and chives. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Picnic Time Deviled Eggs
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Christmas Morning Breakfasts: 25 Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch