Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen deviled eggs
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
The big taste of bacon and robust flavor of Cheddar cheese add a zesty flair to these company-ready Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs.
What You'll Need:
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise, with yolks removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or scallions, plus extra for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and pepper; mix well. Stir in bacon, cheese, and chives.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on serving platter. Garnish with reserved bacon and chives. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 1,076
- Calories from Fat 749
- Total Fat 83g 128 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 138 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 58g 117 %
- Cholesterol 1,231mg 410 %
- Sodium 1,896mg 79 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 9.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!