Breakfast Bowl Scramble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoni, or your favorite pizza toppings
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Coat a microwaveable cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add eggs, pepperoni, milk, salt, and pepper; beat until well blended.
- Microwave 45 seconds at high power; stir. Top with cheese and microwave 30 to 45 more seconds, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
Chop up and add some of your favorite veggies like bell peppers, onions, or mushrooms for some colorful, flavorful, and healthy additions to your scramble!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.