Cheddar 'n' Egg Pinwheels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you invite the whole gang over for brunch why not start 'em off with these Cheddar 'n' Egg Pinwheels? They don't just taste great, but they have a party-perfect look that'll make your guests say, "Ooh!"
What You'll Need
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, salt, and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture is smooth. Stir in scallions, if desired, then pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until set. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, then bake 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes then carefully lift aluminum foil (eggs and all) and remove from baking sheet. Starting from a smaller end, roll up eggs jellyroll style, carefully removing the aluminum foil as you roll. Slice into 1-inch pieces and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!