Cheese Crepe Souffle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make your family a tasty breakfast that's full of the cheesy flavors that you know and love. The best part about this Cheese Crepe Souffle? Your oven does all of the work for you!
What You'll Need
- 2 (13-ounce) boxes frozen cheese blintzes (crepes), thawed
- 6 eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray. Lay out blintzes in prepared baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs then beat in the sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. Pour mixture over blintzes then drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake 1 hour, or until firm in center and golden. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
This easy, no-fail souffle is pure perfection topped with our homemade strawberry sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 485
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 69 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 21g 42 %
- Cholesterol 277mg 92 %
- Sodium 402mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.