We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quiches aren't always for dainty brunch affairs! This Cowboy Quiche is loaded with flavorful chorizo sausage, pepper jack cheese, and your favorite salsa, so that even the hungriest of eaters will be satisfied. It's so darn good!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces ground chorizo
- 1 cup frozen roasted potatoes, peppers, and onions blend, prepared according to package directions
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep dish pie shell, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a skillet over medium heat, cook chorizo for 7 to 8 minutes, or until chorizo crumbles and browns. Drain well.
- In a medium bowl, combine prepared potatoes and chorizo.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together eggs and half-and-half. Add cheese; mix well.
- Place chorizo mixture in bottom of pie crust. Pour egg mixture over chorizo mixture and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm in center. Let cool 10 minutes, then slice and serve with salsa.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 603
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41g 63 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 97 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 202mg 67 %
- Sodium 1,410mg 59 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the reasons we love this creamy potato soup recipe, well, besides the fact that it's fill-you-up good, is that we can change up the variety of cheese every time we make it. That way, this ooey gooey Creamy Potato Cheese Soup ends up with a new personality that you're going to love every time!Try a bunch of your favorite cheeses and let us know which one you like the best.