Easy Egg Breakfast Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Easy Egg Breakfast Quesadillas guarantee that your gang will not skip breakfast. These south-of-the-border style hot melted sandwiches are super for breakfast. Of course, there is no rule that you can't enjoy them for any other meal of the day. They're delicious and fast to fix anytime!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 (7-inch) whole wheat or flour tortillas
- 4 slices Canadian-style bacon (2-1/2 ounces)
- 4 eggs, beaten
What To Do:
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese on one side of each tortilla. Top each with 2 bacon slices.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Pour in eggs. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking, by pulling, lifting and folding eggs, until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
- Spoon eggs on top of bacon, dividing evenly. Fold tortillas over filling to cover, pressing gently.
- Clean skillet. Coat with cooking spray; heat over medium-low heat until hot. Toast quesadillas just until cheese is melted, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Cut into wedges; serve with salsa.
If you prefer, feel free to substitute 2 thin ham slices for the Canadian-style bacon.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!