We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mr. Food joins America's Egg Farmers aboard the navy ship USS Porter to salute America's military. Their Good Egg Breakfast puts a smile on everyone's face there, as it will on your ship...we mean, at your house.
What You'll Need
- 4 slices dense white or whole-grain bread
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place bread in a single layer in baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper then pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake 28 to 30 minutes, or until firm in center. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!