We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mr. Food joins America's Egg Farmers aboard the navy ship USS Porter to salute America's military. Their Good Egg Breakfast puts a smile on everyone's face there, as it will on your ship...we mean, at your house.
What You'll Need
- 4 slices dense white or whole-grain bread
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place bread in a single layer in baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper then pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake 28 to 30 minutes, or until firm in center. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.