Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Slice each biscuit into 6 pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, scallions, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Stir 3/4 cup of cheese into egg mixture. Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese over top and continue to bake just until cheese is melted.
- This cheesy breakfast casserole is best served right from the oven! We don't recommend making this one ahead of time, since it starts with refrigerated dough. However, if you're looking for a a breakfast that you can make a day in advance, check out our Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole.
- We like to serve this with our Country Fruit Stand Salad, for a sweet and healthy go-along!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!