Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burrito
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the fast food drive-thru! Now you can enjoy your own homemade breakfast burritos in a fraction of the time. You'll love this easy Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burrito recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon salsa
What to Do
- Line 2-cup microwave-safe cereal bowl with microwave-safe paper towel. Press tortilla into bowl. Break egg into center of tortilla. Beat egg gently with a fork until blended, being careful not to tear tortilla.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 15 to 30 seconds longer.
- Remove tortilla with paper towel liner from bowl to flat surface. Top egg with cheese and salsa. Fold bottom of tortilla over egg, then fold in sides.
Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times may need to be adjusted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.