Egg and Sausage Breakfast Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let your microwave cut the cooking time and get ready for a delicious Egg and Sausage Breakfast Sandwich sure to start your day off right!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon cooked turkey sausage, crumbled
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 English muffin, split, toasted
- 1 tablespoon shredded Swiss cheese
What to Do
- Line bottom of 8-ounce microwaveable cup or bowl with turkey sausage. Pour egg over.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave 15 to 30 seconds longer, or until egg is almost set. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Place on English muffin and top with cheese. Serve immediately.
Please remember that microwave ovens vary, so adjust your cooking time accordingly.
- Be sure not to overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after they're removed from the microwave.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!