Egg and Sausage Breakfast Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let your microwave cut the cooking time and get ready for a delicious Egg and Sausage Breakfast Sandwich sure to start your day off right!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon cooked turkey sausage, crumbled
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 English muffin, split, toasted
- 1 tablespoon shredded Swiss cheese
What to Do
- Line bottom of 8-ounce microwaveable cup or bowl with turkey sausage. Pour egg over.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave 15 to 30 seconds longer, or until egg is almost set. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Place on English muffin and top with cheese. Serve immediately.
Please remember that microwave ovens vary, so adjust your cooking time accordingly.
- Be sure not to overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after they're removed from the microwave.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).