Eggs Benedict Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 50 Min
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package English muffins, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (6-ounce) package Canadian bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups shredded muenster cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (0.9-ounce) packet hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
What To Do:
- Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Layer half the English muffin pieces, half the bacon, and half the cheese. Repeat layers one more time.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Evenly pour egg mixture over casserole and cover with aluminum foil.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake covered casserole 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggs are set. Drizzle warmed hollandaise sauce over casserole, sprinkle with chives, and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.