Extra Special Eggs Benedict
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a reason this breakfast recipe is "extra special." We use smoked salmon to make Extra Special Eggs Benedict a breakfast that everyone can enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 8 eggs
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon (lox), divided
What to Do
- Warm the hollandaise sauce over low heat.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, bring water and vinegar to a boil. Crack eggs one at a time and gently drop each into boiling water mixture. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until eggs are firm on the outside.
- Place toasted English muffin halves on a platter and top each evenly with smoked salmon. Then, using a slotted spoon, place an egg over each. Top eggs with hollandaise sauce and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 322
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 379mg 126 %
- Sodium 969mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 2.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!