Farmer Cheese Omelet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Farmhands of all ages will line up to get a taste of this easy Farmer Cheese Omelet. It's a 15-minute breakfast skillet recipe that's full of farm fresh pickins and cheesy flavor! This is an omelet you'll find yourself making time and time again.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup farmer cheese, crumbled
What to Do
- In a small nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Saute onion until soft. Add mushrooms and red pepper, and cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the skillet and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl. Add parsley, salt, and pepper.
- In the skillet, melt remaining butter over medium-high heat. Pour the egg mixture into the hot skillet and cook until almost set. Add the sauteed vegetable mixture and farmer cheese, distributing evenly. Continue to cook until the cheese melts.
- Fold the omelet in half and slide onto a warm plate.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!