Farmer Cheese Omelet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Farmhands of all ages will line up to get a taste of this easy Farmer Cheese Omelet. It's a 15-minute breakfast skillet recipe that's full of farm fresh pickins and cheesy flavor! This is an omelet you'll find yourself making time and time again.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup farmer cheese, crumbled
What to Do
- In a small nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Saute onion until soft. Add mushrooms and red pepper, and cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the skillet and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl. Add parsley, salt, and pepper.
- In the skillet, melt remaining butter over medium-high heat. Pour the egg mixture into the hot skillet and cook until almost set. Add the sauteed vegetable mixture and farmer cheese, distributing evenly. Continue to cook until the cheese melts.
- Fold the omelet in half and slide onto a warm plate.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.