Greek Island Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Even though a frittata is a "loaded" omelet, it's still pretty easy to make. So if you like to keep things simple, and if you like dishes with a foreign flair, this one's for you!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cups Tater Tots (about 1/3 of a 2-pound package)
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown lamb over high heat 5 to 6 minutes; drain off excess liquid, place lamb in a medium-sized bowl, and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat oil over high heat; add Tater Tots and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, spinach, cheese, oregano, and salt until well mixed. Pour over Tater Tots and reduce heat to low.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring until almost set. Sprinkle with lamb and cover until completely set. Cut into wedges and serve.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!