Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake only makes it seem like you spent all weekend in the kitchen. This hearty recipe is big enough to feed any size army you've got at the table.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, scallion, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Stir ham and 3/4 cup cheese into egg mixture. Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Pour biscuit mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and continue to bake just until melted.
This is best served right from the oven.
- Breakfast bakes are easy but sure do look and taste special! We think you'll love our Barn Raising Breakfast, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Amish Cooking: 8 Amish Recipes for Breakfast
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Holiday Sausage Rollups
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Breakfast Rollups
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day Out Right
- Potato Tot Breakfast Bake