On-the-Go Breakfast Pockets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no excuse to skip breakfast anymore! Our On-the-Go Breakfast Pockets are just as good at the breakfast table as they are on-the-run. A buttery, flaky crust and a cheesy hot filling make these an "A+" morning option.
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8-ounce) can crescent rolls
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add egg mixture and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until set, stirring occasionally.
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles, and pinch perforations together. Top each rectangle with a slice of ham, then spoon egg evenly on top half of rectangle; sprinkle with cheese. Fold dough over filling, pressing edges to seal.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Make these ahead of time for busy mornings! All you have to do is wrap them up and pop them in the freezer. When you're ready for one, just take it out and heat!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 382
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 63 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 14g 29 %
- Cholesterol 176mg 59 %
- Sodium 950mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 6.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!