Perfect Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you've got company coming over or you're just looking for something simple and tasty to snack on, our Perfect Deviled Eggs fit the bill. This deviled eggs recipe is easy and delivers great classic taste.
What You'll Need:
- 9 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish, drained (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and add just enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; remove pan from heat, cover, and let sit 20 minutes. Drain off water and run cold water over eggs. Add some ice cubes and allow to cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and remove egg yolks to a small bowl. Place egg whites on a serving platter.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and relish, if desired, to egg yolks; mix well. Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture. Sprinkle with paprika, cover lightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 637
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46g 71 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 60 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 39g 77 %
- Cholesterol 1,129mg 376 %
- Sodium 1,063mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!