Spinach Feta Scramble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have yourself a morning Greek feast with our recipe for Spinach Feta Scramble. Fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh veggies, and feta cheese make for a super colorful and egg-ceptionally delicious way to start your day. You'll love this flavorful way to enjoy scrambled eggs!
What You'll Need:
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, oregano, onion powder, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; add spinach and cook 1 minute, or until spinach wilts.
- Add egg mixture; cook 1 minute without stirring. Sprinkle with feta cheese and tomato, then continue to cook until eggs are set, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.