Buffalo Wing Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Buffalo Wing Quiche is going to make every other quiche recipe pale in comparison. Seriously, you're going to love the bold flavors that come with this recipe! It's perfect for breakfast, lunch, or even as a game day favorite. Whip it up at your next get-together for a crowd-pleasing quiche everyone will want! It'll disappear before you can blink.
What You'll Need
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 (7.6-ounce) wedge Buffalo Wing Cheddar Cheese, shredded (see tip)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate and flute edges. (Let us show you how to flute like an expert with our How to Decorate Pie Crusts video!)
- In a medium bowl, combine both cheeses; mix well. Place half the cheese mixture in the pie crust, then top it with chicken and remaining cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and half-and-half; slowly pour over cheese, allowing it to level off.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Let it set-up at least 20 minutes before cutting into slices.
For The Full Buffalo Wing Experience
- Put out a bowl of celery sticks and some blue cheese dressing. Everyone will be raving about how good everything goes together!
- You can usually find Buffalo Wing Cheddar Cheese with all the other pre-cut wedged cheese in your market. If not, you can substitute a mild cheese like mild cheddar tossed with 2 tablespoons of bottled wing sauce. You won't believe how good it is!
- If you love this, check out our collection of Fancy-Dancy Quiches! You're gonna love the original take on quiche recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 570
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 41g 63 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 111 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 25g 50 %
- Cholesterol 199mg 66 %
- Sodium 803mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.