Tropical Fish Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 4 fingers per serving
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
If you're fishing for compliments at the table, try making today's catch of mahi mahi. Our Tropical Fish Fingers, with they're crunchy macadamia nut coating and luscious mango dipping sauce, will make any weeknight dinner feel extra special!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds mahi mahi or other white-fleshed fish fillets, cut into strips
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, nuts, parsley, cinnamon, salt, and pepper; mix well. Place egg in another shallow dish.
- Dip the fish strips in egg, then in nut mixture, turning to coat each strip completely.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil until hot. Cook fish in batches, 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden and the fish flakes easily with a fork. Add more oil as needed.
Check This Out!
- Before this easy fish recipe, bring out this "Off the Hook" Cocktail Spread to start the fun!
- We love a good fish recipe and this Barbecue Salmon Salad is one of our favorites! Plus, give one of these Easy Tuna Recipes a try.
- If you're craving shellfish, try one of these Easy Shrimp Recipes for Every Occasion. Or if crab is more your style, you're going to love this collection of our Best Crab Meat Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!