Bacon-Wrapped Fish Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Looking for a new idea to serve at your next holiday party or family get-together? You've found it! This is an easy appetizer that's company-fancy and very tasty! In each bite of our Bacon-Wrapped Fish Bundles you'll get the creaminess of the filling, the freshness of the fish, and the smokiness of the bacon. Set these out on a platter and let them go to town!
What You'll Need:
- 10 slices thick bacon, cut in half
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Italian-style bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, cut into 1/2-inch strips (20 pieces)
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- Light brown sugar for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place bacon on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, bread crumbs, jalapenos, onion powder, garlic powder, and lemon juice; mix well.
- Place a teaspoon of cream cheese mixture in center of each bacon piece. Sprinkle catfish lightly with salt and pepper and place over cream cheese mixture. Wrap bacon around fish and place on a clean baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Sprinkle with brown sugar and serve warm.
For more catfish recipes and information, visit www.uscatfish.com
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 138
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 212mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.3g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 0.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.