Cafeteria Fish Sticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
While school cafeteria menus changed monthly, there was one item that we knew would be available every Friday - fish sticks. Our Cafeteria Fish Sticks are simple and kid-approved, especially 'cause they're coated with crunchy potato chips and ranch dressing!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 (8-ounce) package potato chips, finely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds cod or other white-fleshed fish, cut into strips
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, place ranch dressing. In another shallow dish, combine potato chips, garlic powder, and black pepper; mix well.
- Dip each fish stick in ranch dressing then in potato chip mixture, coating completely. Place on baking sheet. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
- Hungry for more? We've got even more school lunch recipes from our Cafeteria Week below!
- Here's a variation on traditional fish sticks that we recommend -- they're grilled and they're made with salmon!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 723
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 51g 78 %
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 35g 69 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 985mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!