Chilled Pasta & Catfish Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing beats a chilled pasta salad in the middle of summer, which is why we came up with this recipe for Chilled Pasta & Catfish Toss. It features mild-tasting, U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish tossed with creamy bow tie pasta and a delicious combo of peas, onion, and flavorful seasonings. It's sure to become one of your new summer favorites!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Seafood seasoning for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaf
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle fillets evenly with seafood seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Let cool then cut into chunks.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, heavy cream, lemon juice, mustard, tarragon, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper; mix well. Add bow ties, fish chunks, peas and red onion; gently mix until evenly coated. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 595
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 29g 57 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 858mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g 16 %
- Sugars 6.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.