Citrus Spice-Drenched Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for an easy way to shake up your standard seafood recipe, then we know you're going to love this one for Citrus Spice-Drenched Salmon. Using the combined flavors of lemon and orange, we've added a tangy edge to this tasty fish to really give this seafood dinner recipe a tropical edge we love. Serve it alongside some rice and asparagus and watch as your meal disappears before your eyes!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 7 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl. Brush evenly over salmon fillets; let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray cold grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees).
- Grill salmon, covered, 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
For an extra splash of citrus, shower your salmon with a squeeze of fresh orange and lemon juices. Ooh it's so fancy!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!