Crab Stuffed Flounder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes one crab-stuffed flounder better than the next? From what I've learned, the crabmeat needs to be flaked well for the stuffing and it should be mixed with mayonnaise for a moistness that'll set it apart from the rest.
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) butter, melted, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 flounder fillets (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, bread crumbs, celery, eggs, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons melted butter, the Worcestershire sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well.
- Place the flounder fillets on a flat surface and season with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Spread the crabmeat stuffing equally on the center of each flounder fillet and roll-up. Place seam side down in the baking dish. Brush with the remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle with the paprika.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 310
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 29g 58 %
- Cholesterol 190mg 63 %
- Sodium 935mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!