Crab Stuffed Orange Roughy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Orange Roughy is a mild fish that paired with the smooth and delicious flavor of crab makes the perfect meal. This Crab Stuffed Orange Roughy is an all around winner!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 (8-ounce) orange roughy fillets
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Drain crabmeat, and remove any bits of shell.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine egg and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; add crabmeat, stirring gently.
- Spoon 1/2 cup crabmeat mixture on each fillet. Starting at a short end, roll up fillets; place, seam side down. In a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Combine butter and lemon juice; drizzle over fillets. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They say everything's bigger in Texas, which must be why this casserole is so big on taste! Our Texas Broccoli and Rice Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-easy. It's perfect alongside anything from Texas brisket to your favorite chicken dinner!