We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Salmon Patties are a lighter option to serve at all of your outdoor get-togethers. Top them with your favorite veggies and pair them with some fries for an unforgettably delicious meal!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans red salmon, drained and flaked (skin and bones discarded)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well and form into 6 equal-sized patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Cook patties in batches for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter. Serve immediately.
Here's an easy dill sauce to serve with these patties: In a small bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon dried dill weed. Mix well and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Plus, pair this easy salmon patties recipe with our Sizzling Home Fries for a great meal!
- For a fancier salmon dinner recipe, try out our Crabmeat-Stuffed Salmon!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!
The Ultimate Tuna Melt
Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
All-American Fish Cakes
Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More
Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Golden Salmon Bake
Pan-Fried Red Snapper
Buttermilk Fish Fillets