Five Star Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're giving "fast food" a whole new meaning with our recipe for Five Star Fish Fillets. In just about 15 minutes you can bake up delicious, crispy-coated fish that tastes "five star special." With just one bite, you'll be hooked!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely crushed butter crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place fish in baking dish and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and lemon juice; mix well. Evenly spoon topping over fish.
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter. Sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily and topping is golden.
Our Zucchini Squares make a great go-along!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).