Five Star Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're giving "fast food" a whole new meaning with our recipe for Five Star Fish Fillets. In just about 15 minutes you can bake up delicious, crispy-coated fish that tastes "five star special." With just one bite, you'll be hooked!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely crushed butter crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place fish in baking dish and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and lemon juice; mix well. Evenly spoon topping over fish.
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter. Sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily and topping is golden.
Our Zucchini Squares make a great go-along!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!