Fresh Catch Fish Scampi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can have our Fresh Catch Fish Scampi on the table in under half an hour-honest! Made with easy to find ingredients, this recipe is a change-of-pace from your other meals. And it's so tasty, you'll no doubt add it to your normal dinner rotation after trying just one bite.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds cod fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add garlic, scallions, parsley, dill, oregano, salt, and pepper; saute 2 minutes.
- Place fish in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, and pour butter mixture evenly over top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
Fresh herbs are always great, but dried herbs work well, too. Just substitute with equivalent amounts.
If you want to enjoy this scampi in the traditional way, just serve over cooked pasta.
- For tips on how to be a smart shopper at the fish counter, click here.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more easy dinner recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 547
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 111 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 51g 103 %
- Cholesterol 213mg 71 %
- Sodium 604mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.6g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 0.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!