Fresh Salmon Burgers with Dill Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of salmon, then surely you'll love our Fresh Salmon Burgers with Dill Sauce! The fresh taste of herbs and veggies mixed with salmon is what makes these especially delicious.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1.25-ounce) envelope Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 to 2 slices fresh white bread, torn up
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a saucepan, prepare Hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Mix in mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a food processor, place salmon, bread, scallions, lemon juice, remaining salt, and the pepper; pulse until coarsely chopped and well combined. Form mixture into 4 burgers.
- Coat a skillet or grill pan with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, cook burgers 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve with sauce.