Golden Salmon Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a crowd-pleasing way to serve salmon! Our Golden Salmon Bake is creamy, crunchy, and mouthwatering-good. It features a homemade, mayo-based dressing and a crunchy, butter cracker topping that's irresistible. Even picky eaters will be asking for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, dressing, mustard, and onion; mix well.
- In another small bowl, combine bread crumbs, butter, and paprika; mix well.
- Sprinkle salmon evenly with salt and pepper on both sides, and place in baking dish. Spread mayonnaise mixture over salmon, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!