Grilled Fish Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the secret to these flavorful, light and flaky fish rollups? We cook them on the grill in a muffin tin! Grilled Fish Rollups is a light, easy-to-portion fish dish. And the taste? It's big, really big!
What You'll Need
- 4 (4-ounce) white-fleshed fish fillets
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese (see Options)
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Rinse fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Roll up each fish fillet and place each in a cup of a disposable aluminum muffin tin.
- Top each rollup with 1 teaspoon butter, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon milk, and 1 tablespoon blue cheese.
- Place muffin tin on grill; close cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until fish is hot and cooked through.
If you don't like blue cheese, use any of your favorites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!