Herb Crusted Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We always like to give a thumbs up to a great meal. This recipe for Herb Crusted Salmon, topped with its tangy herb crust, earns the thumbs up every time for its tasty crunch!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon; mix well. Place salmon on prepared baking sheet and spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over tops and sides of fillets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork and topping is golden.
This can be prepared ahead of time, but bake just before serving because the salmon is at its best right out of the oven.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 419
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 35g 71 %
- Cholesterol 99mg 33 %
- Sodium 558mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.3g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.