Hot and Spicy Grilled Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Choose your favorite white fish 'cause things are about to get hot, hot, hot! Our seafood dinner recipe for Hot and Spicy Grilled Fish is not for the faint of heart, but boy, does it have plenty of flavor! We love this recipe because it's not like your typical grilling recipe. We love cooking with fish because it's so much better for you than those steak and burgers, but you still won't have to miss out on the summer barbecue fun.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 pounds white-fleshed fish
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine seasonings. Dip fillets into oil, then place in wire grilling basket. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon seasoning on each side of fish.
- Place grilling basket on grill. Cook according to thickness of fish (3 to 5 minutes) on each side.
- Remove to heated platter. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.