Lemonade Poached Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would ever think that tangy lemonade would be the perfect poaching liquid for omega-rich salmon?! Well, one taste of this incredible salmon recipe will have you...hook, line and sinker!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons lemonade concentrate, and the pepper; mix well then cover and chill.
- In a large skillet, combine remaining lemonade concentrate and the water; bring to a boil over medium-low heat. Add salmon and reduce heat to low; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Allow salmon to cool to room temperature and serve with chilled lemonade sauce.
This salmon can also be made in advance and served well chilled for a refreshing light lunch. To give it a bit of fresh color, garnish with a sprig of fresh dill.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 655
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 36g 71 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 550mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1 %
- Sugars 55g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!