We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for something different to do with fish? Here it is, and any fish steak, such as tuna, shark, halibut, or salmon can be used. During orange season, it's nice to garnish this with seedless orange slices - it'll remind us of sunny California and Florida.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger or 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 (6-ounce) swordfish steaks
- Peanut oil
What to Do
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine the barbecue sauce, orange rind, ginger, and soy sauce in a medium-sized saucepan and heat to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Brush the swordfish steaks on both sides with the oil and place on a rack in a baking pan. Brush steaks generously on both sides with sauce, reserving excess for basting.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Broil swordfish for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, basting often with sauce, until cooked through.
3 cups barbecue sauce