Simple Teriyaki Tuna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you think that tuna fish just comes in a can? Well, it doesn't! Don't miss out on this big taste in fresh seafood!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tuna steaks (6 to 8 ounces each)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the tuna; mix well. Rinse the tuna with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Add the tuna, cover, and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once.
- Spray the cold grill racks with nonstick spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the tuna steaks for 8 to 10 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning occasionally.
Tuna steaks can be cooked like beef - to medium, medium well, or well done.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.