The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Southwestern Grilled Catfish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Mild and mellow U.S. farm-raised catfish takes on a south-of-the-border zesty personality with our flavorful seasonings. Hit the grill with our recipe for Southwestern Grilled Catfish and everyone will come a-running.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, bell pepper, celery, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Coat a hinged grill basket with cooking spray.
- Evenly sprinkle fish with remaining salt and black pepper, and the cumin, and place in grill basket. Grill 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily. Remove fish from basket and top with black bean salsa; serve immediately.
For information on US farm-raised catfish and for more tasty catfish recipes, please visit: uscatfish.com
Jul 22, 2011
I tried 3 times to print recipe, anything that was in black did not print. I would like to have this recipe. My husband loves catfish. If you can not print the recipes why do you have that option?
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Breakfast in a Mug
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.