We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Making this dish is a great way to capture summer's best flavors in one easy entre. And there's virtually no cleanup!
What You'll Need
- Cooking spray
- 12 medium-sized fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh basil
- Lemon wedges
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Coat 1 side of 4 (12-inch by 18-inch) pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray. Place 3 basil leaves in center of each foil sheet.
- Combine corn, tomatoes, and garlic; spoon evenly over basil leaves. Place salmon over vegetables. Sprinkle salmon evenly with salt and pepper. Fold foil over fish and vegetables; crimp edges to seal. Place packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with chopped fresh basil and lemon wedges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 298
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 38g 76 %
- Cholesterol 78mg 26 %
- Sodium 278mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.